Granite State Christian Schools Association
2023 Educator Conference -- Thursday, November 9th
The 2023 conference will be an in-person event at Concord Christian Academy. Jonathan Nazigian, founder of All Things Integrated will be leading us in our day of professional development. The cost is $45 per attendee to the Educator Conference.
2023 Awards Banquet -- Thursday, November 9th
Each year the GSCSA recognize some individuals who have made a significant impact on Christian Schooling. This is a great event for school leadership and board members to keep in touch.
The banquet will be held at the Holiday Inn in Concord, NH at 5:45pm
- Keep in mind someone you could nominate for recognition!
- Read about our awards and see past recipients here!
- Alan Graustein Award -- This award recognizes a seasoned veteran Christian educator, who has established a legacy of significant contribution to Christian schooling.
- Leadership Award -- This award will recognize a board member, pastor, or community member who has provided exceptional service to the cause of Christian education leadership.
- Timothy Award -- This award recognizes a Christian educator near the early stage of his or her career, who has already demonstrated excellence in advancing Christian schooling.
- Comenius Award -- The Comenius award recognizes an educator for significant service to the advancement of Christian pedagogy.
- Barnabas Award -- This award recognizes exceptional support and encouragement given in the cause of Christian schooling.
2022 GSCSA Award Winners
- Alan Graustein Award -- Andrew Halbach
- Leadership Award -- Steve Haynes
- Timothy Award -- Evelyn and Alex Madden
- Comenius Award -- Jim Schofield
- Barnabas Award -- Brianne Tarleton
Who We Are
The purpose of the Granite State Christian Schools Association is to promote Christian Education by providing organization and leadership to foster communication and cooperation among Christian schools in NH and beyond. The association seeks to serve the cause of Christ by strengthening Christian Schools. In doing so, we desire to support individual believers, families, and local churches.